Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2010

work and play

One of my friends just asked me, wether I was working at all as my blog more seems to be from someone who's on holiday... Well, YES, beside the fun english conversations I also do work in the office to do some marketing outreach and translation into german. No pics about this, would be boring. By the way, people here in the office FORCE me to say I m german sometimes as they think nobody knows Austria anyways... how's that?!! Well, then I go and call Karen english and its all fine. She's scottish.





















Today I had the chance to go back to the burmese school to play around and teach them planting cress (yea I know, HARD work..!;). These kids are amazing, honestly I am already deeply in love with them. But cuddling, dancing, playing badmington, finger-wrestling and clapping games with around 70 happy faces can certainly be exhausting in a humid and hot climate like we have it here! For security reasons, we are not allowed to post pictures of the burmese kids full faces, thats why unfortunatly I cant post most of them. (some of you might see them back home though!)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen