Donnerstag, 19. August 2010

Nutrition Project

Oh my God, the time has passed sooo quickly..! I can't believe that today's my last day at work here at the office of Andaman Discoveries in Kuraburi. I am so happy to have had the chance to come here, meet all those great people and see the amazing projects which really make a difference to so many people in the area. I have learned so much about community based tourism, volunteering and responsible tourism and still, at the same time, had the chance to contribute my part.


One of the projects I was working on, was writing and sending out a proposal to raise money for the children at the Burmese Learning Center to offer them one healthy meal per day, as at present their nutrition is very bad. I've visited the Learning Center twice and lost my heart immediately - those kids have hardly anything and are so grateful for having the chance to go to school. Also, they LOVE to have foreigners there to volunteer with them, so if anyone is interested in teaching some basic english to those children, please check out the infos on: http://www.andamandiscoveries.com/volunteering-thailand-burmese-story.php

So, now I am asking you kindly to spread around and donate whatever you can for those children - it really means a lot to me!!!!

To read more about it, here is the link for the proposal:

http://www.andamandiscoveries.com/pdf/child-nutrition-project.pdf

For donations, please go to http://www.andamandiscoveries.com/reservations-payment.php and put in 'lunch' as reference.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen